Promo note for Devi Navaratri Blogs


 

Sai Ram dear readers

Hope you are all doing well and fine with divine blessings. It's been many days since I  wrote blogs. As Devi Navaratri is approaching  I got idea of describing how Navaratri and chakra activation in our body is associated when I was searching and studying the significance of Devi Navaratri I found this interesting topic of this chakra activation in our body.

Why late????? Thought of sharing with you all... wait wait not in this blog... nine days =nine blogs...yes I am super excited to share with you all how chakra activation is related to Devi Navaratri... I am excited... As the festival is going to begin from 17th of this month  Like a series from 17th (Saturday) I would like to present stay tuned and happy reading...

                                                                  

 

 

Comments

  1. We are also exited to know more from you. Because you chose to tell us something spiritual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagerly Waiting to know the importance...😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much and i am also eagerly waiting to share the importance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intresting .....Yah!! It's a nice idea.... I too want to know about chakra activation ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting... Yah!!
    Its a nice idea.... I too want to know about chakra activation.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting!! Waiting for your next blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A gifted art

MY SWAMI AND INFOSYS

The Three Enemies Of Humans