A gifted art

 Music.... every one knows that it is a wonderful healer of every situation in life. Music lovers like me will sing when they  are happy and also will sing when they are sad.  Wait a minute I became a music lover since a year , not really when i started learning it. Some people like to express every thing through music. I am one among them from  a year. I love to sing all the time. Luckily I was given training in music. I started learning music from age of  5 and continued it till age of 9. There after I left it because my teacher moved to another place . You could wonder why are not there any other teachers in your place. Yes there are many other teachers but  my parents felt he  is the greatest teacher so they decided not to send me to any other teachers. The greatest thing is they allowed me to practice it regularly but i did not because I was not interested. To be so frank learning music is always my parents passion not mine. So I learnt it for them.

                         Just imagine you get freedom from what you do not like. The imagination itself is soo wonderful. But to my surprise I won in almost every music competition I went for.  It almost took many years for me to realize that I am taking the gifted art for granted. All these years I took music for granted. But lock down made me think that I am gifted to learn music. This happened because I joined 95 bhajan learning program which was organized by Sri Sathya Sai Seva organizations. Thanks to my bhajan teacher Shankar Narayana uncle who made me realize that I am gifted to learn music.There after till  this day I am practicing what I learnt and I saw many changes .

                         I started expressing every emotion through singing. For example if I am happy then I start singing Sai Hai Jeevan Jeevan Sathya Sai and if I am sad I start singing Pemamruth barsao baba daya karo bhagwan.... and many such bhajans depending on the situation. Why should I look back when I have 95+ bhajans in my mind. Singing bhajans made me realize that learning music is very important. Because Bhajan is some thing we offer to God with most love and dedication. Of course these  two are only important. But shruti(musical term) is also important.  When ever you are singing a bhajan it should be like singing not like reading poem. There are many reasons why one should learn music.  Music is one of the greatest gift to this world gifted by GOD.   Here I end this blog. Thanks for reading.💝

With love Sathya Sai Eswari

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SWAMI AND INFOSYS

The Three Enemies Of Humans